We are currently in the process of upgrading to a new AccuNet site. This site will provide many exciting enhancements. We have listed a few of these enhancement below.
- The site has a more modern look and improved layout.
- All pages can be printed in a printer friendly format.
- Data is displayed in a grid format that can be grouped, sorted and filtered. Many of these settings can be saved for the next time the user views the page.
- Help pages are available to describe the feature of the grid that are not readily noticeable.
- Additional Transaction date, such as Payee information, is available.
- As of balance information for all of an account’s holdings for the last 7 days and the last 24 month end dates is available.
- Transaction history is available beginning on the day after he oldest month end date.
In preparation for our new AccuNet site, please verify that you are using one of the following browsers. If lower versions of these browsers are used to view the site, it is likely that the site will not be usable.
Internet Explorer 9 – NOTE – Internet Explorer 9 is not compatible with Windows XP.
- Safari 5
- Firefox 11
- Chrome 18
IMPORTANT CHANGES TO LOGIN
The Security Challenges have changed in the new AccuNet. The FDIC strongly recommends that security questions not be utilized for the challenge, as the answers to these questions are often readily available on social media sites. Therefore, an Authentication Code is sent by email, phone, or text message to the address or number on file if you should be challenged during the login process. You will always be challenged during the Forgot password process. You must enter this code prior to accessing your account.
You will log into the new AccuNet site using a new link. https://ascaccess.net/AccuNet/IRALogin.
You may begin accessing this new AccuNet site on June 25, 2015 after 10 AM.
You will be using your existing Username/Password combination when signing in for the first time.
You may be prompted to change your Password after your initial login.
When passwords are changed, they must have the following characteristics.
- At least 8 characters
- At least 1 capital letter and 1 lower case letter
- At least 1 number or special character
We recommend you complete the phone number information on the Preferences tab upon your first login. This will allow you to choose which option you would like to receive your Authentication Code whenever you are challenged.