Operations Manager – Client Services
Leads and manages a team of Client Services employees responsible for setting up and administering all aspects of self-directed IRA accounts. Responsible for delivering superior customer service to a growing client base adhering to all compliance and federal regulations.
- Manages and directs all day to day operations of the Client Services team, ensuring quality service delivery and adhering to all compliance and federal regulations. (60%)
- Provide strong coaching, hands-on direction and feedback to subordinates as needed to ensure superior customer service, and to meet deadlines and key performance goals.
- Develops training plans and curricula for comprehensive employee training.
- Recruits, on-boards and trains new and existing employees on operational procedures, compliance, customer service guidelines and technology systems.
- Defines operational metrics and continuously tracks and reports performance against metrics; manages team performance accordingly.
- Serves as primary escalation point for client and operational issues, and ensures prompt, quality handling. Report all service issues to the senior management team, with an emphasis on solutions.
- Regularly audits operational processes and compliance guidelines to ensure adherence to all company procedures and regulations.
- Organize client visits, conduct client meetings and presentations as needed
- Develops strong working relationships with key business partners; takes accountability for ultimate problem solving.
- Solicits voice of the customer feedback to improve operations and service delivery.
- Continuously improves operational processes and procedures to improve service quality, efficiency and ensure regulatory compliance. (25%)
- Updates and maintains written service standards, policies and procedures.
- Defines/documents new business processes and procedures to improve operations quality.
- Identifies and leads tactical initiatives and business process improvements to improve productivity, client/consumer satisfaction, process improvements, etc.
- Identifies opportunities for client education and develops appropriate solutions.
- Support sister companies and key business partners. (15%)
- Provides administrative support to sister companies as defined.
- Coordinates special projects and activities across all departments as directed.
- Manages cross-functional/cross-company process touch points in an effective and positive manner.
- Supports growth planning, process improvement initiatives, and proper utilization of office automation tools
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years relevant management experience in an operations or customer service capacity.
- Prior experience in retirement, banking or financial services industry strongly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and performance management skills to lead, coach and develop a team of client service associates
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent follow-up, attention to detail, and multi-tasking skills required.
- Strong time management skills, able to balance competing deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
- Effective technical writing skills to draft procedures and checklists, prepare reports and compose various communications using Microsoft Word.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter and critical thinker to identify process / procedural gaps and develop appropriate solutions.
- Competent PC skills with strong foundation in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Ability to learn additional software programs easily. Prior use of ACT and AccuTrust software applications helpful.
- Team player supporting company goals and key business partners
- Positive change agent in a fast-paced work environment
- Minimal travel – less than 5%.
Job Location: Frederick, MD. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
About MidAtlantic IRA, LLC
MidAtlantic IRA, LLC is an IRA administration firm that offers a full range of self-directed retirement accounts including Traditional, Roth, SEP, Simple and Individual k Plans. Self-Directed IRAs from MidAtlantic IRA, LLC provides investors the freedom to invest their IRA monies in real estate, private stock placements, gold/silver, notes, oil/gas and other alternative investments. Started in 2004, MidAtlantic IRA, LLC is a growing firm dedicated to delivering superior service and IRA administration to its clientele. Please visit our website at www.midatlanticira.com.
MidAtlantic IRA, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.